Monday, February 18, 2008

uhhhh...

...crickets chirping...
Congratulations, Andrea! Seeing your amazing time made me run right to the calculator...I have you clocking in at about 12 minutes a mile! As someone who has never run a marathon, I have to tell you, I am simply in awe!
The daughter stayed home from school today, so I hopped on the treadmill and paced myself at, you got it, 12 minutes a mile. I just wanted to let you know that you are now running right beside me and you are quite the stringent trainer.
I have never been so impressed and so inspired. Someday I hope to run in a marathon beside, or just in front of ;) you.
XOXO

4 comments:

carla said...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeers to our Andrea!!!

so proud of you.

C.

Anonymous said...

Wait...didn't she do a FULL marathon? Isn't that more like an 8 min/mile?

Anonymous said...

The first time I did the math, I got eight minutes a mile. The second time, I got 12 minutes a mile. I just did it again, I got eight minutes. Argh! Eight minutes???? Andrea, how'd you do it?

carla said...

oooooh.
minicourse on how you did it andrea!
an online course?

C.