Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One more thought for Kimberly

I've gone round and round about whether I should put this up, but since I am who I am and cannot change that- I will. I have several people in my life who fit the bill Kimberly describes. I have truly found that praying FOR them helps. I pray for my heart to be softened towards them when they're driving me crazy. I pray for God to change them or me. I once bought the book Power of a Praying wife because I wanted to pray better for my husband. The book actually helped me deal with a long and painful acrimonious relationship with another family member. It still works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to say that! It's amazing how well we get to know each other on this blog. I completely agree. Positive thoughts and meditation aka Prayer works the best!!

carla said...

great point.

and it (to me) doesnt matter to whom you are praying either, huh?

just GIVING IT ALL OVER to a higher being.

C.

(who is not wondering if she should have posted this?!)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for all of the advice everyone! I am sure it will apply to others as well!