Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hello, My name is Sherry and I am an......

I am an addict to the dang electronic log on SMR. Thanks alot Katy!! Since I started using it nearly a month ago I became obsessed. I knew I had crossed the line today when I still ran. You see, I am VERY allergic to Kiwi and Latex which puts me at risk for other Plant protien allergies. I knew that.....I still ate the dang Mango and I reacted. But STILL, I had to achieve my weekly goal to contribute to my yearly goal (once again....THANKS Katy....yes...I am being a little sarcastic.....) So off I went, baby in stroller, hives and angioedema all over my face and did an easy-go-it 3 miler close to home. The cool wind felt pretty good on my swollen face but the antihistamines make me feel like I was in the 70s..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhoh! I guess this would be a bad time to confess that I have logged on to try to update my own log, which has gotten terribly behind over the past few weeks. I realized that I wasn't running nearly enugh and so I hate to even look at the log. Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I want to count EVERY mile I may have left off.

Sorry to hear about your allergic reaction!!! Really, though, didn't you feel better after you ran?!?! ;o)

Crumbs said...

You are crazy!
(I like that in a person!)