Monday, December 03, 2007

Im in love.

please not to tell my husband.

with these: http://tufortee.com

and not for my daughter.

You might not know this about me unless you roll with me in real life but I ADORE SKULLS.

Any kind and no Im not sure why.

From the Pirates of the Caribbean vergingonscary ones to the silly, girly pinkbowed kind.

Love.

It's going to be a struggle but Im going to TRY and not request a woman-sized version of their black skully thermal top.


Maybe.


Regardless there are a few little ones in my life who are DEFINITELY getting these for Hanukkah.

if youre still shopping definitely check them out and, by means of disclosure, Im definitely not getting paid for my love.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there is a very good existential type explanation for your fascination. If I were to guess, I would say it has something to do with the bareness of the skull, that the skull has nothing to hide and hides (except when actually a part of a living being) behind nothing.
In short, a skull is a skull is a skull...take it or leave it, the skull remains unaffected.

Am I right?

carla said...

WHOA.

that's is so interesting and I shall sit with it for a while and ponder.

VERY INSIGHTFUL!!!

now why do I so think Id love you in real life as well?
:)

C.