Thursday, December 06, 2007

APROPOS!

This morning as I was doing my usual penance of exercising the dog (she's fine once she gets her exercise, but gosh does she tug that leash until I let her run free) two young XCountry runners whizzed by me, their coach trailing behind on his bike. They looked so strong and determined. And they were FAST. I'm guessing they were the top runners.
I got to get this bod back and between the workout regimens in Men's Health Ultimate Dumbbell workout and my Complete Book of Running and Fitness, I should be able to do it.
I'm going to follow our little world's lead and blog about my training. As soon as I come up with a catchy little name.
Those young men inspired me. Thanks to the universe for sending me that message.

2 comments:

carla said...

love your comment about the universe.
it SO gives us what we need when we're open to it, huh?

signed,

a blogger who needs some creativity rightNOW and is waiting for the universe to provide :)

renae said...

Good for you!!! If I can do it, anyone can! And my training blog really helps. Keeps me honest, that's for sure!