Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trust the Process

Has anybody seen Pink's new video?

This is really a confession: I haven't been giving everything my all. I've been lazy. But I'm giving it a push-ungh-you know, the kind of push you give when you are determined to pass the runner in front of you, the kind of push you give when you are determined to cross the finish line at full speed. The book I'm writing, the padding around my waist and belly, I'm sick of not getting it done.

I'm rocking some jeans I couldn't get into two months ago (because of the vegan thing, because I'm adding time and mileage to my runs) and the book is becoming something more beautiful than I could have imagined (because I'm allowing it to evolve rather than forcing it to become what I think it should be).

My new mantra: Trust the process.

Tell me about your everyday 'ungh's.

No comments: