Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring is Springing.....Maybe?

So we have had two nice days in a row and I'm really starting to think that Spring may have actually arrived for good this time! Unfortunately, along with the perfect running weather I got a sick 5-year-old and my husband is out of town so I haven't been able to take advantage of the weather with outdoor runs. Nothing like running on the treadmill at 8:00 at night...yuck. Anyway, this weekend, I'm taking the boys up to Philadelphia where at the Franklin Institute they have the Star Wars Exhibit going on right now. Exciting, no? Yeah. So has anyone been to the Franklin before and have any tips for us? Anything else I should be sure and take the boys to around the museum? I'm thinking I'll be a total tourist dork and run up the Rocky steps! Hey, if I have to endure 3 hours of Star Wars, my boys can endure mom being a dork, right?

No comments: