Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am not Edward R. Murrow

I didn't actually get tagged with this meme on Facebook, but I liked it so much, I had to interview my daughter:

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? When you kiss her.

3. What makes mom sad? This one’s hard...when you call her a bad name.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tells me a joke or smiles or something.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Live in her house and go in her backyard.

6. How old is your mom? 23 (I love this child.)

7. How tall is your mom? 1 foot tall (OK, not THAT short)

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Baseball games and other games with daddy. (I thought she was going to say The Amazing Race.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I’ve never seen you do anything when I’m not around. (Good point!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Love.

11. What is your mom really good at? Coloring.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Work. (I beg to differ.)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Make websites.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? The meatballs she just made. (And they were gooooood!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she wins a contest or something. (Which is...well, never.)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Kim Possible. (Woo hoo! Super spy!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play with my connect thing. (She means this marble Rube Goldberg set we have.)

18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re both girls. (Observant!)

19. How are you and your mom different? We both have different eyes. (She's blue, I'm brown.)

20. How do you know mom loves you? Because she tells me so.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He’s very sweet and great. (Yes, he is.)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Los Angeles (I would say St. John, but a trip back home isn't bad every once in a while.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm going to try it with my daughter. She's 12. The answers will probably be a little more on the sarcastic side.

Anonymous said...

hi carla - would LOVE to review bethenny's book or your magazine!