Sunday, February 01, 2009

Push-up Challenge- goof up

OK~ I know I hit 40 and all last month but you think I could follow simple directions. I copied the directions for what I thought was week two last week. I seemed so much harder BECAUSE IT WAS.............somehow I managed to copy down Week # 3 Level #3 instead. When I went back to the site today to copy down week #3, realized, I already did it so now do I go back to week #2 , do week #3 again or push on to week #4 (the very least appealing right now as my pec's are moaning. I sure the rest of you follow directions more clearly than I do!

5 comments:

seeAndreaRun said...

that is funny! and you are hardcore!!! Wow! Impressive!

I did week 1 fine. Then I got nasty stomach flu that knocked me on my booty for days. So after 6 days off I tried to start back up as planned on Week 2. Man, it is tough. I'm thinking I even need to switch to column 2 just to get through it. Ugh!

However, in my defense...I did the 200 situps tests and kept going way past 200 on my first try --- with perfect form and no pain at all. Been working on my core/abs for years - so its nice the work paid off.

Anonymous said...

Just finished week two, column two. I'm keeping up...but I think I'm going to have to repeat a grade and do this over again before I can do 100 push-ups in a row. As an aside, my husband's been doing a 100 push-ups as a regular part of his workout...all the more incentive!

Crumbs said...

I first read this as you accidentally did 40!

Checking in:
Week 2, day 1, column 1.
Maxed out at 8. A little progress.

Anonymous said...

For the record: Following the advice listed prior to beginning week 3, I have made the executive decision to repeat week 2, this time I will do column 3.

Kimberly said...

I'm with Andrea---week 1 was perfect, and then stomach flu hit. Hmmm...do push ups cause stomach flu? I wonder...