Saturday, December 11, 2010

Your Life Story

We all have trails and tribulations. Some of us keep them to ourselves while other shout them from the rooftops. Some of us use what has happened to us to empower and push us farther while others use it as an excuse for mediocrity.


If you don't consider yourself a runner, if you don't work out, if you are overweight and out of shape. TODAY is the day to make a change.

If you run but have decided that for one reason or another you will always be slow, you will never be able to run more than a 5K, you will always finish in the last half at a race. TODAY is the day to make a change.

I am an avid reader. I love books. I love getting books. I love giving books. I love libraries and Barnes and Nobles. I am in the middle of way too many books right now. One of them is the Power.

Here are some excerpts from that book. I hope they motivate you to make the changes you want to make in your life. To stop making excuses and to get going, literally. Anyone can be a runner. The difference between a runner and a non runner is that a runner makes it happen. I was an overweight, unhappy, nonathletic girl. I made a change I made the life I wanted happen. You can too.

Your beliefs, true or untrue, form your world. What you imagine and feel to be true creates your life.

Imagine and feel whatever you want and those will be the pictures you receive back in life. Give love as much as you can and feel as good as you can, and the force of love will surround you with people, circumstances, and events that you love. You can be whatever you want. You can do whatever you want. You can have whatever you want.

Let go of the things you don't love about your childhood, and keep the things you love. Let go of the things you don't love about your adolescent and adult years, and keep the good things. Just keep the things you love about your whole life. All the negative things of the past are done, finished; you are not the same person as you were then, so why keep putting them in your story if they make you feel bad? you don't have to dig negative things out of you from the past. Just don't put them in your story anymore.

Follow me at http://www.mile-posts.blogspot.com/

No comments: