Friday, July 16, 2010

Slow to try new things

Greetings Running Mommies! I finally got into a store and got some great new running shoes and I even bought a running skirt!~!! I was never going to do that-- thought they were for sissies or fake runners and they just grew on me. I ran 5 miles this morning and it was fun/fine and I felt covered and good. I'm so slow to try new things. I only recently threw out the t'shirt I wore in my first marathon in 2002. I guess I do not want to rush into these things. Now for fall training. This will be the first fall in 15.5 years that I've not had a baby or toddler or homeschoolers in my house every day. My 3 year old is going to preschool three days a week. Oh my, what will I do with the time! My oldest is going to high school, one starting middle school, one starting first grade-- I have chills!!!

No comments: