Saturday, November 28, 2009

The weather out there is frightening....

Ok, so the weather in Houston is not frightenting, but it is that time of year when I feel my running is most threatened. All of the busy stuff going on, all of the food and goodies that once consumed make you feel a run could be worthless. This is also the time of year family and friends are less understanding about why you have to leave to get a run in (except my running husband who completely gets it). On Thanksgiving Day I had a spare 25 minutes in between taking the turkey out and finishing up and just ran out the door as fast as I could to just move before that dinner. I ran into my husband pushing a running a stroller, my 13 and 11 year olds running, my 6 year old on a bike, and the two year old gleeful to be out. I love my running family. I will persist this season despite the distractions. Run Mommy Run!

2 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

That is sooo awesome that all your family was out there :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?