Monday, March 07, 2011

Find my friend a running partner in DC

Hello Running Mommies! I made the online sign up and am planning to run the Marine Corps Marathon with 4 other Army Wives from my past. One of the Moms lives near DC and wrote to seemommyrun looking for a group and no one wrote back-- how do I get her hooked up? She's a new runner-- on the treadmill now, but could use support, non judgmental types, and the mother of a very active 4 year old boy.
One of the Army Wives set up a google page called Schweinrunners that we are having a BLAST with. At some point we'll go live and I'll hook you in with a link.

2 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Is she in DC or NOVA? Tell her to email me at milepostsbydorothybeal at gmail dot com and I'll help her :)

Go Army said...

Waited too long to write. The Schwein all finished the Marine Corps Marathon and WHAT AN EVENT!!! Gal pals-- find your old friends and start running with them.