Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NO WAY - DANCING WITH THE STARS

Okay, I've admitted on this blog before that I am a Dancing with The Stars crazed fan. Love it! Love dancing! Love watching dancing! Going to figure out a way to get one of my young daughters to become a professional ballroom dancer!!!!

At any rate, for those who did not vote for GILLES to win - ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!? He was the absolute best dancer that show has ever had!!! Unbelievable upset. Yes, people, I cried and then got really mad.

First upset was Lil' Kim not making it to the finals.

Now this tragedy! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay -- this is not a serious post. But, man, can that "naked guy" dance!!!!!!!!! What fun! This truly was the best season yet. Now what am I going to do with myself? Dance myself perhaps?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dance!