Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Wednesday morning in Alexandria. No, I am not sitting at home watching The Real Housewives of Orange County on Tivo. I am out doing my tempo run- on recycling day! I am checking out what brand of orange juice the neighbors drink. (One drinks Tang!). I am seeing who drinks better wine...who else likes Red Bull...who had a party...who prefers Pepsi to Coke...what brand of water Denise Austin drinks (just kidding. I didn't run that far)...who puts their newspapers in Trader's Joe's bags. I even checked out my own. In fact, mine was the healthiest one on the block. Good thing we dropped the empty Sierra Nevadas off at a friend's!
Hey, it makes the running go faster, right? I also like checking out what people stock in their refrigerators...how neat they are...I blame MTV (Cribs) for this. They do it, too. I have just taken it to teh streets!

No comments: