Friday, February 24, 2006

Travel Safety

Can someone please recommend a good, light car seat that will fit on a plane? Short of calling the airline, who I expect will not be helpful, I am at a loss. We will be flying to Florida in April and two year old Harry, thanks to my frequent flyer miles, will have his own seat. I have googled endlessly on this topic, and I am just looking for some reliable advice about what to get. We have a Britax Marathon now, but it is big and heavy and we are too lazy to take it out of the car. I am hoping to find a cheap but safe one that we can take with us for Florida in April and Chicago in June. Have any of you had good luck with a certain kind?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Dana! I will check that out. Good tip about teh car seat bag!

amadie said...

The Graco Comfort Sport has been our saving grace. Now that we've transitioned our daughter to a booster seat, I have no idea what we'll do when we travel.

SeeLolaRun said...

Hey girl I just got the 5-in-1 travel stroller car seat thingy for Lance:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006UF43M/103-7567841-4641468?v=glance

It rocks and goes up to 40 pounds, this way I dont have to take a car seat or a stroller CAUSE ITS BOTH!